As used here, terms such as "we", "us", "our", and "Company" refer to the companies and organizations that own, manage, and deliver AMPLIFY and their current and future affiliated entities and venders. "This application" and "the application" refer to the amplifymyhealth.org website, any applications within the amplifymyhealth.org domain, and any other applications controlled by us and delivered to you as part of AMPLIFY. "Your information" refers to any information stored or used by the application which is about you or which you provided.
Information collected through your use of this application includes user-provided information and usage tracking information. Each of these is explained below.
As you use the application, you may provide information by answering questions or sending messages through website forms, sending messages through texting or email correspondence, or verbally communicating with AMPLIFY staff.
All user-provided information is saved and subsequently used by the application to tailor the content for you. It may also be used by AMPLIFY staff to provide you with additional services in support of the application.
You do not need to provide information to use the application, but if you do not provide some information, this may effect the way this application functions for you.
Usage Tracking information
We may track your usage of the application in three ways: 1) access logs, 2) usage records, and 3) application analytics.
Access Logs: As you access the application, the application servers may log your IP address and any data you sent when making the access request. We regularly review access logs to look for indications of potential problems with the application or servers. Access logging can not be disabled.
Usage Records: As you use the application, the application may record the content you viewed and the time you viewed it. These records are used to tailor the content of the application to your specific usage history. Usage recording can not be disabled.
Analytics: We may use analytics companies to gather information about application visitors, such as which pages are visited most often, where visitors were referred from, which browsers are used most often, the geographic location of visitors, etc. These data are available to us only in aggregate form — we do not identify a specific user from these data. We regularly review analytics data to gain a better understanding of how the application is used in order to improve it. Although these data may be collected and stored by a third party, they are not used by them for any purpose except to provide aggregate data to us. Analytic data gathering can not be disabled.
Information collected by AMPLIFY may be stored in cookies and local storage, or on the application servers. Each of these is explained below.
Information Storage in Cookies and Local Storage
"Cookies" are small files placed on your computer when you visit an application or click on a URL. Local storage is data that your browser stores in its own database on your computer.
You may disable cookies or local storage by adjusting your browser settings at any time. If you disable them, this may effect the way this application functions for you. You may permanently delete previously saved cookies and data in local storage by using browser functions for this at any time.
Note that we do not respond to web browser "Do Not Track" signals.
Information Storage on Application Servers
User-provided information and usage tracking information may be stored on the application servers. These are servers controlled and managed by us, and are required to make the application available to you and other users. You can not disable the storage of information on the application servers.
As well as any information access and disclosure noted above and in the End User Agreement, we may access and disclose your information internally within the Company for the following purposes:
- To provide you or other user(s) you have granted access to your information with support or other services which you or they request.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- To protect our rights, the rights of affiliates or related third parties, or take appropriate legal action, such as to enforce the End User Agreement.
- To develop aggregate, de-identified reports regarding application usage, activity, and statistics.
As well as any information access and disclosure noted above and in the End User Agreement, we may access and disclose your information to a third party for the following purposes:
- If you ask us to do so.
- In response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation, or to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors.
- To allow a third party to perform services on our behalf, such as to send email messages from us or to host the application and related computers and software. When we use a third party to provide a service that requires disclosure of information, we only do so with agreements that require the third party to secure and maintain the privacy of that information.
Online Communication Practices
The application includes automated email and SMS messages sent to you. You can stop or adjust the destination phone number or email address for these messages by changing your communication preferences in the My Profile section of the amplifymyhealth.org website.
Application and Information Security
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect your information.
We follow industry-standard security practices, including:
- encrypting data in transit wherever possible (all connections to the amplifymyhealth.org website are encrypted with an SSL certificate);
- encrypting data at rest wherever possible (data stored on the application servers are encrypted when not in use); and
- following strict procedures for securing data and maintaining the privacy of information whenever data are accessed for any purpose.
To maintain your privacy and the privacy and security of your information and data, you must:
- Carefully manage the security of any computers or other devices you use to access the application.
- Notify us immediately if you believe your data may have been compromised.
- Follow the usage policies and procedures specified or expected under any agreement you have with your employer or other individual or entity if your use of the application is part of an agreement with another party.
- Follow the guidelines prescribed by any compliance requirements if your use of the application is covered by legal requirements, such as HIPAA.
If you believe we have misused any of your information please contact us immediately by calling 833‑535‑7934.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION - Facebook
You may connect with other AMPLIFY users through the AMPLIFY Facebook groups. The application may include a link that opens an AMPLIFY Facebook group for you to facilitate this. When you use an AMPLIFY Facebook group or use Facebook in any way, you are not using the application. The information you provide while using Facebook is governed by Facebook's privacy policies.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION - AMPLIFY Research Studies
If your use of the application is part of a research study, your information may be disclosed in additional ways beyond those described here or in the End User Agreement. Refer to your research study consent documents for details.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION - SMS Messaging
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
This information was updated May 18, 2023. We may change this information. If we do, changes will appear on this page.